As a EY Law’ founding partner, and a lawyer since 1984 Chris has many years’ experience in providing tax, superannuation and estate planning advice to a range of corporate and SME clients.
Key practice aspects:
- All areas of tax, including capital gains, income tax and GST, particularly ATO audit and investigations, as well as general consulting and opinion work in that field.
- Litigation of tax disputes and negotiated resolutions.
- Estate and business succession planning – preparation of estate plans for individuals and SME’s of all types.
- Superannuation advice, SMSF’s, advice to auditors and accountants, objections and appeals
- Advising in state taxes, particularly transfer duty (land rich corporations), restructures and pay-roll tax
- Advising in commercial matters, contract preparation, shareholder agreements and related documentation.
- Barrister and Solicitor of Supreme Court of WA 1984
- High Court of Australia Practitioner
- Graduated from the University of Western Australia in 1983 with B. Juris. LLB